Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness


If you don't know im big fan of Tomb Raider series and Lara is one of my wives. Yes. I kow it's been 10 years since this game came out. but this game will always be in my heart. Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness is second TR game I've ever played. I was 6 years old. I remeber reaching the top of the bulding at the first level and I didn't know how to finish the level. After few days i uninstaled the game and never played it again until 2011. That was the year i finished the game. Story was on of he best TR stories, characters were realy intersting and different (I will never forget Janice-the local prostitute), music was GENIUS! The music was briliant,every level had its own background theme that was realy fiting to the ambient. Graphics were realy good for that time. But one thing was a tiny little problem for me, the controls! They were realy complicated and Lara was moving kinda slowly and buggy , but i got used to them realy soon and I didn't have big problems about the controls. In few levels there are policemen and guards that me and my friend NaNo, who was watching me playing on skype, called Prostu. Everytime they see you they say something like "Am blam tlam PROSTU" and that was realy funny to us. Yet another thing in this game that i like is Lara's Humor. "If i had a coconut everytime some lunatic said something like that." That Lara said to one of the characters in conversation, since then i realy often like to use word "Coconut".  I will not spoil game for you if you didn't play it, but if you are thinking about getting one, BUY IT! It is realy epic!
I rate this game 9.5 out of 10 coconuts! 9.5 only because of the controls...  :D (This is my first post ever,so..)
 ,

No comments:

Post a Comment