Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Tomb Raider III Adventures of Lara Croft



This Tomb Raider game is first Tomb Raider game I've ever played. I saw my friends sister playing it once i was in kindergarten, next day i asked my parents to buy me that awesome game with girl jumping around the house. We went to the shop,bought the game and as soon as i came back home, i instaled it. First thing i played was Lara's Home. When i saw that buttler with those farting sounds with him saying something like "Oreo". I would be stuck in Lara's Home for hours trying to explore and practice her moves. I even discoverd way to get rid of buttler- THE FRIDGE! Buahahah... Yeah, when I finaly deceited to try playing real game i was realy realy scared is something gona jump out and that stuff..I remember being stucked on TR3 level for few YEARS cause i didn't want to continue. Reson was the first tiger in the game. I would be so nervous while crossing the river that i didn't even kill tiger i would just jump and do nothing. Second reason was I didn't know how to save. Only few things i knew how to say in English in that time... Once my older cousin came to help me. He menaged to kill the tiger,and almost finished first level.He saved. I was still realy scared to play. I never played that game again untill 2011. I finshed that game since then, like, hunderds of times! I can now do speedrun and everythign. I even downloaded FYL patch which is realy funny to use. When i play those older TR games, everyone says like "Dude, why do you play them? The grahics are awful!". I just don't care how game looks! That graphic was revolutionary in that time! I will never stop playing this awesome game! Try this game, you will not regret! :)
I rate this game 10 out of 10 pistols!

No comments:

Post a Comment